[Show locked stickies] -  [Unique]  [Burichan]  [Futaba]  -  [WT]  [Status]  [Home]

Name
Email
Subject   (new thread)
Message
File Oekaki
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 5120 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File
Removed
No. 261728 Locked Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
487 posts and 42 images omitted. Click Reply to view.


File 129740168326.png - (28.15KB , 640x480 )
188573 No. 188573 Locked Stickied hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
thats a pirate.
213 posts and 53 images omitted. Click Reply to view.


File 129616691194.jpg - (757.52KB , 1024x768 , Jellyfish.jpg )
168486 No. 168486 Locked Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
hi gais, didja miss me?
<3 :3

picture is a jellyfish. :<
i have no oc on this damn computer.
700 posts and 243 images omitted. Click Reply to view.


File 129402273380.jpg - (18.85KB , 400x300 , too+tired2[1].jpg )
136339 No. 136339 Locked Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
sup gais,
sorry I haven't been around.
in fact, I can't be around for much longer (tonight).
Just dropping in to let you guys know that I ordered the prints of the photos, and the first batch cut off the top of my head in nearly every picture. So they'll have to be on bigger pieces of paper, thats all. :3

I love you all so much, I hope you had a wonderful holiday season.
Keep your chins up,
It wont be long now.
<3
546 posts and 81 images omitted. Click Reply to view.


File 129314754683.jpg - (17.92KB , 323x301 , stress.jpg )
127722 No. 127722 Locked Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
HNNNNNG.
the holidays are upon us.
I am so sorry I haven't been around, honestly, it couldn't be helped.
Sorry for no OC,
thats a 'comin.

Now, BUSINESS:
the autographs. ahem.


Here is how the process will go,
1. pick your photo from my new photobucket
2. pay $20.00 on paypal. (because the money received will be used to print the photos, so we need that first. D; <3) In your payment, I ask that you write your e-mail in the note, so I know you're you. (:
3. send me an e-mail at boxxosphere@gmail.com with the number of the photo chosen, the message you'd like(if you have a preference) and who you'd like it to be signed by (boxxy/catie)

Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
874 posts and 169 images omitted. Click Reply to view.


File 129255217436.jpg - (452.51KB , 1310x1932 , wutsdat.jpg )
122212 No. 122212 Locked Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
hay gais.
sorry for the absence.
picture was taken right before the foar ant video was shot. <3
WASSUPPP?
959 posts and 187 images omitted. Click Reply to view.


File 129263750285.jpg - (712.82KB , 1932x2576 , 103_2100.jpg )
123550 No. 123550 Locked Stickied hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
Hi guys. Changing my trip code, as promised.
Will verify with old trip in next post.

ignore the red line in muh eye. <3
278 posts and 51 images omitted. Click Reply to view.


File 129187286230.jpg - (4.69KB , 259x194 , images.jpg )
115904 No. 115904 Locked Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
HEY.
I've been gone two seconds.
sup gais, why all the hate?
leave morphen and forby alone, they didn't do anything wrong. Even if they did no one should gang up on them. It's hard to be alone. They can dislike me all they want.
The comment towards Morphen was not meant as a retort, but a real question.

Come now guys, happy thread. :3
moment of negativity;
I MISS ALL MY PICTURES. D<
k, no more negativity after that.
all done.
688 posts and 74 images omitted. Click Reply to view.


File 129186278462.jpg - (296.70KB , 802x1069 , categrad.jpg )
115384 No. 115384 Locked Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
Hi guys. :<
i'm sorry i haven't been around lately. (ima busy busy bee)
We ended up getting a new computer to be on the safe side.
I have not abandoned you. (>:I) As far as I can tell, my accounts have not been compromised (except my s4tisf4ction account; shaking in my boots.)
all the same, i'm in the process of securing my accounts, and once I get to take a timestamp i'll be changing my tripcode.

but other than that, how's life?
D: /hugs

also, heres my grad picture, thought you guys might wanna see it.
368 posts and 54 images omitted. Click Reply to view.


File 129067566737.jpg - (298.02KB , 1006x1364 , anewhopeee.jpg )
102161 No. 102161 Locked Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
So much to be thankful for.
<:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTyCJQYrGt0
1816 posts and 330 images omitted. Click Reply to view.


File 129012906041.png - (12.79KB , 406x436 , 1239238929011.png )
96679 No. 96679 Locked Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
http://cgi.ebay.com/Boxxys-OwnCollectible-InuYasha-Shoulder-Mail-Book-Bag-/180589595629?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0bfa8bed

i'll just leave this here...
pic unrelated
2153 posts and 369 images omitted. Click Reply to view.


File 12562690288.png - (112.01KB , 406x526 , l_d2408df29aad4abfb3d9db63751d4320.png )
7907 No. 7907 Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
thars 1
2507 posts and 913 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 631498
That test post was either by the mod/owner, or it's someone trying to see if they can post with a VPN or proxy.


File 124710220912.jpg - (29.35KB , 289x400 , oooooo.jpg )
1 No. 1 Stickied hide watch quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
3313 posts and 1286 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 631976
i ain't no PUSSY BITCH


File 15375477796.png - (128.10KB , 743x765 , 9MM.png )
632294 No. 632294 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
Anyone here play Nine Men's Morris?
1 post omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 632296
>>632295
Yeah. That and chess are my favorite games. The OP image is from a site called "Smart Little Games."
>> No. 632297
File 153755862579.png - (128.97KB , 743x764 , frozen.png )
632297
The game keeps freezing up. This never used to happen.
>> No. 632298
File 153755866447.png - (125.18KB , 745x765 , frozen2.png )
632298
Did one of you guys hack into the site?


File 153730985414.jpg - (26.82KB , 1280x800 , maxresdefault.jpg )
632280 No. 632280 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
there is no energy on our world anymore. the energy has been sucked out.
3 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 632291 >>632293
>>>632288
>>>632023
>>>632166
>>>632283
>>>632284
>> No. 632292
File 153750851623.png - (168.31KB , 477x286 , mew.png )
632292
My favorite sphere girl. How do I deal with the fact I'll probably never see her again?
>> No. 632293
>>632291
delete this


File 153711299662.png - (363.66KB , 414x601 , date.png )
632242 No. 632242 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
Dressed and ready for my date. D:
28 posts and 8 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 632286
>>632285
Who are you, bitch boi?

Why am I still fucking yo momma? Because she begs me.
>> No. 632288 >>632289
File 153746744620.png - (71.57KB , 163x189 , jwagzz trap slut.png )
632288
So you all remember Jwagzz liked to dress as a trap?

Turns out he also likes to suck dick and get fucked while dressed as a trap.

You're welcome.
>> No. 632289
>>632288
Hahahaha omfg it's actually him! Degenerate Jewish filth! Yuk.


File 15354524792.png - (1.05MB , 751x643 , foar jeffrey.png )
632023 No. 632023 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
Jeffrey Bembery, you are a real piece of shit, you know that? You think you can continue your little smear campaign against me that was drawn up by Caleb to make all the girls dislike me and turn away from me. Hurr durr this guy is barebacking 10 year olds! Yeah no, it was you caught out with little kids. I have had sex within the past month. Can you say that? No, you are a virgin and a piece of shit. If I am an incel I am paying hookers to get my cawk blown so I am taking action and can't be an incel, you fukken retard bitch.

I wrote your name with my vegan shit to show you what a piece of shit I think you are. Fuck all the other pathetic trolls here. They can eat my shit too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QHz0Ym9K7w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_KRxju1lZI
5 posts and 3 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 632166
File 153650763256.png - (590.03KB , 694x503 , working man.png )
632166
I worked 80 hours this week. Standing in a hot kitchen cooking all day and evening. You little bitches just continue to sit on your ass and talk shit about me.

My feet show my hard work. Not one of you little bitches could handle a real working week like I have.
>> No. 632283
File 153743285833.png - (376.13KB , 667x382 , stay mad.png )
632283
Cry harder bitches.
>> No. 632284
File 153743294453.png - (550.73KB , 712x411 , stay madder.png )
632284
Aww da big bad old man getting more action than me.. waaa... wahhh!!


File 153022806869.png - (587.24KB , 687x557 , well hello thar.png )
631307 No. 631307 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts]
OH DEAR. OH DEAR ME.

Catie finally did it. She describes this as a forward movement for feminism and the empowerment of equality.
50 posts and 9 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 631592
>>631589
>Catherine
Her feminist appellation since 2011 has been "Catie".
>> No. 631600
File 153224610924.jpg - (25.58KB , 227x551 , Boxxy_e9c6fe_2653837.jpg )
631600
>>631589
t:different
>> No. 632278
>>631310


File 153552783019.png - (104.21KB , 309x369 , John.png )
632030 No. 632030 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
June conducts a sociological experiment by living as a man for one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZX5DB2B1-s
19 posts and 3 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 632179
File 153668154381.png - (125.14KB , 261x371 , the crew.png )
632179
Enough! I have had enough of this racist Fubar guy. My crew are about to get physical with you, bigot.
>> No. 632182
>>632175
Anyone know what Faith is up to nowadays?
>> No. 632270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djv4WBNuTYo


File 153682592721.png - (1.69MB , 1680x1050 , wallpaper-1381061.png )
632197 No. 632197 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
So, if you were going to kill yourself either at the end of this month or the beginning of next month, how would you do it on a zero budget?

Little mess, no struggle.
21 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 632262
>>632233
fallacyfag is someone completely different

also one doesn't have to make an argument FOR something

talking about fallacies you just used to argument from ignorance and the argument from silence

just because you are ignorant doesn't mean they're arent answers

the only reason why you're alive is because you're delusional in your belief you have value

no one will love you either dumbshit

stop lying to yourself in order to protect your weeee little feeweeings.
>> No. 632263
hurrr durr durrr
i give no arguments against suicide except pretending i know everyones circumstances are temporary which is impossible to know
huuurrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrr dddurrrrrrr

what a faggot
>> No. 632269
Can you explain the cycles controled by the powers that be? How is the absence of love or justice cause for ending it all I can't see a system that is completely ineascapable except for suicide. Help me understand.


File 153680213492.png - (320.27KB , 1046x736 , catiewayneistrash.png )
632188 No. 632188 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply]
She's officially gone overboard.
Now "all men are trash".
What disturbs me about this is that this is becoming a trend with narcissistic women.
They PRESUME all men "secretly" want something else other than love, and so they reject men, slander them, and emotionally abuse them.
It makes no sense.
Do you really think some guy wants to fake a relationship for sex?
Fuck you.
Men can get all the sex they want from loose women and prostitutes.
Yet there are women that actually go out of their way to abuse men and slander them out of unfounded and completely unreasonable paranoia.

Most people don't have the time to fake relationships.
That happens in about 1% of cases.

For some reason 25% of women believe there is some vast conspiracy to invest attention in them solely for the sake of sex.
It's the dumbest concept they've ever invented.
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
10 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 632254
Theres no "us" if you want to be subservient to women, who cant protect you, and wont, then go right ahead. I dont want suicidal self harmers on my side. I'd rather go it alone. Defeating feminists in arguments is one of the easier things i do. It becomes to easy that i expose the people around me. Youre all terrible at bluffing
>> No. 632255
Heres the difference, feminists goal seems to be to get a woman in the big boss positions. What i argue for is the complete removal of this position. So whos actually progressive? Theres another word that has lost its meaning to dystopian rhetoric
>> No. 632261
>She's officially gone overboard.

I didn't realize we were in 2012 again


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  
Previous [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]